Wednesday 29 June 2011

Why Gourmet and Gadgets ?

There are people who eat to live and then there are people who live to eat. But everyone does need food and most of us do need delicious food and I include myself in that. I wouldn’t say I belong to the category of people who live to eat but I do enjoy my meals and do crave for different delicacies and I don’t mind travelling to satisfy my taste buds… and oh!, yea I need to have my smart phone or my PSP to keep me busy during my travel.
My love for gadgets started some five years ago. I remember spending 22k on a cell phone when I was earning 20K a month. That device was Nokia N73, 3G was the buzz word and my cell had a front cam but I still couldn’t make a single video call with my phone in my three years of courtship with my N73. The reason being, 3G was still the buzz word throughout the three years but had not arrived in India (Raja, Kozi, Radia and the rest all too much involved in 2G scam that  they forgot about 3G) before I decided to move on to a smarter phone.
Apart from cell phones I do keep a keen interest in cameras, televisions, gaming consoles, and other entertainment marvels that technology provides us. Gadgets make me happy and there cannot be anything better than a good meal. I believe spreading happiness increases ones happiness, so yea I will happily keep on writing about the new gadgets and restaurants that I come across and hope that it is of some use to you and brings a smile to your face.

1 comment:

  1. A good read...waiting to read and learn more about smart gadgets and interesting places to eat.

    ReplyDelete